Monday, January 11, 2010

Recommendations?

Hello fellow readers,
I'm going on vacation for the week of Jan 18-22, and I would love to hear what you think I should read. I'll be on the beach so anything too heavy/depressing/life changing is probably not going to be what I'm going for. I already have two recommendations from trusted friends in the queue:

Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love)
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos

probably will also get Nanny Returns, the sequel to The Nanny Diaries, but I would love to have any other recommendations you would like to throw my way! I will be downloading books on the Kindle to ensure that I don't have to pay the overweight luggage fee (it's happened before, solely due to books).

Thanks, can't wait to hear what you have to say!
B

1 comment:

Molly said...

i just like that i am a trusted friend :) i will do my best to think of some other recommendations!