Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear John...or Calamity Physics.

Alright, I give up. I should have realized that I wasn't going to win this battle, but I didn't want to admit defeat...and I have to at this point.

Calamity Physics, you win. Or maybe you lose, I don't know. Point is, I cannot stand to finish you right now. I'm about halfway through you, and I just can't deal with it. Don't get me wrong - when I'm reading you, you maintain my interest. But when I am not with you, you don't stay in the back of my mind, keeping me thinking about when I'm going to be able to spend more time with you. The thing is, I do feel this way about other books. I hadn't even started reading other books, and I was already thinking about when I could. That isn't fair to either of us. So I'm moving on.

So, anyway, now I'm reading One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell...I will probably finish this week....I'll let you know how it goes. I think it will serve as a good rebound book.

No comments: